jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011
Visual Diaries/Girls: the book is already here! buy it online before is too late!
we received yesterday the catalog we have published with moser verlag for the exhibition opening tonite, is just a
limited edition of 100 copies
124 pages with the finest visual diaries photography+texts from really amazing female photographers from all over the world:
skye parrot, harley weir, madi ju, sara gomes, nuria rius, manuela de laborde, agnes thor, helen korpak, olga perevalova, sophie van der perre and myself. so hurry up and dont miss it!
you can just buy it online here.
the exhibition display looks fantastic, clean, pure. we are very happy! is been crazy but im really excited about tonite in münchen. ;) come over if youre around! more pics coming of the opening at the gallery stephanie bender! sorry the shitty pics, if you click on them you can see them better, i promise all will look better as soon as i have a minute. come tonite if you wanna check all these pics and many more face to face, you will love it! ;)
cost: 19 euros+shipping hurrryyyy uppp!!!!;)
Eingestellt von florencia serrot geminelli um 23:53
Archivo del blog
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (50)
- beautiful errors/roter film
- south of portugal, with charlie and friends
- we love the rational theater, the club where jimmy...
- monopol features Visual Diaries/Girls
- Jonas Kecskemethy-Vass & Josephine de la Baume, Pa...
- Dossier Journal features Visual Diaries/Girls
- hotel room-bangkok
- WOW features Visual Diaries/ Girls
- Vice features Visual Diaries/Girls
- chris dercon at his private archive: "the aim at t...
- elvira, madrid
- Les Mads features Visual Diaries/Girls
- satellite voices features Visual Diaries/Girls
- Visual Diaries/Girls: the book is already here! bu...
- ▼ mayo (14)
- ► 2010 (161)
- ► 2009 (197)
- ► 2008 (155)