ive always loved small clubs and red is also a great colour which creates great atmospheres for concerts, for the public and performers, it has this something sexy. a few days ago i went to this club called the rational theater, which is actually really close to home; one of this places you cant really see from the outside that is a club. i deeply love to find unexpectedly these secret spots that still exist in the city filled up of this -cool-70´s-münchener-flair, related to the period when "monaco di baviera" -as they call it italy-, was a jet set spot, full of rockstars and great music everywhere. jimmy hendrix presented here his magnific Are you experienced. i bet it was a magical nite.
domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011
Archivo del blog
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (50)
- beautiful errors/roter film
- south of portugal, with charlie and friends
- we love the rational theater, the club where jimmy...
- monopol features Visual Diaries/Girls
- Jonas Kecskemethy-Vass & Josephine de la Baume, Pa...
- Dossier Journal features Visual Diaries/Girls
- hotel room-bangkok
- WOW features Visual Diaries/ Girls
- Vice features Visual Diaries/Girls
- chris dercon at his private archive: "the aim at t...
- elvira, madrid
- Les Mads features Visual Diaries/Girls
- satellite voices features Visual Diaries/Girls
- Visual Diaries/Girls: the book is already here! bu...
- ▼ mayo (14)
- ► 2010 (161)
- ► 2009 (197)
- ► 2008 (155)