Have you ever seen patti smith in a concert? well, if you havent i
would suggest you to do it whenever you have the chance to do it.
reading poetry, singing, talking to the audience, es ist egal,
this lady is pure.
this book was published last year,
a nice compilation of her memoires about her teen years, the early 20´s,
her relation with new york, and her long time partner and friend
robert mapplethorpe and their mutual relationship with creativity.
"just kids" is a beautiful story filled up with pages with great
photography and poetry from both, smith and mapplethorpe,
written withouth walls between the reader and the writer;
a beautiful farewell.
martes, 22 de febrero de 2011
Archivo del blog
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (50)
- katrin at jann´s birthday. mjunik.
- we love: "just kids" a written and visual diary b...
- detlef in my old apartment, münchen
- we love:the holistic thinking campaign by theFLOWm...
- zack+jad installing the yellow neon props, brookly...
- we love: ed templeton´s "the golden age of neglect...
- adriana as eva braun, haus der kunst munich
- rosa fosforito
- we love: cutting edges, a book about contemporary ...
- green trees, munich
- we love: william eggleston 2 1/4 photo book by twi...
- ▼ febrero (11)
- ► 2010 (161)
- ► 2009 (197)
- ► 2008 (155)