we like collages. we like hannah höch and paulina olowska and sean mackaoui and all those artists from the dada movement and the bauhaus who used to play with it everyday. if you love collage as much as we do you probably have noticed how often you see now collages everywhere -magazines illustrations, exhibitions, advertising-. this revival has been already checked out carefully at the new book "cutting edges" published by gestalten, the great berliner+editorial+creativehub+visual+culture+compillators. coole sache.
sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011
Archivo del blog
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (50)
- katrin at jann´s birthday. mjunik.
- we love: "just kids" a written and visual diary b...
- detlef in my old apartment, münchen
- we love:the holistic thinking campaign by theFLOWm...
- zack+jad installing the yellow neon props, brookly...
- we love: ed templeton´s "the golden age of neglect...
- adriana as eva braun, haus der kunst munich
- rosa fosforito
- we love: cutting edges, a book about contemporary ...
- green trees, munich
- we love: william eggleston 2 1/4 photo book by twi...
- ▼ febrero (11)
- ► 2010 (161)
- ► 2009 (197)
- ► 2008 (155)