miércoles, 8 de diciembre de 2010
we love : Miroslav Tichý
Miroslav Tichý is a photographer born in Czechoslovakia in 1926, who builds his own photo cameras and pinholes and is also a painter. In late 1950 he stopped painting and started taking photographs of women during his daily walks. He mounted the prints on handmade frames and added touches on pencil. In 2004 he had his first solo exhibition and his work was also shown in museums. He doesnt go to the openings of his shows and he still lives in Kyjov. His life has not changed much.
"I never did anything but pass the time. I went to town and had to do something. So i was simply pressing the release. I´d use 3 rolls of film a day. One hundred fotos a day. That happened automatically without any effort of my part. I didnt determine anything. The time i spent on my walk determined what i would photograph".
I would love to meet him.
Eingestellt von florencia serrot geminelli um 22:47
Archivo del blog
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (99)
- pretty dresses from munich: 1920´s
- feliz navidad/merry christmas!
- pablo with yellow sunglasses, madrid
- we love: "Back in the days" photo book by Jamel Sh...
- marta in her room in schwabing, münchen
- we love: the double covers of zeit magazin
- Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Speech
- Abiah and Kacie, New York
- we love : Miroslav Tichý
- cristina se casó hoy!
- washed out snow from my window/luz de invierno
- rosas amarillas contra el frío
- coco rosie backstage, münchen
- ▼ diciembre (13)
- ► 2009 (197)
- ► 2008 (155)