martes, 21 de diciembre de 2010
we love: "Back in the days" photo book by Jamel Shabbaz
"Most of my friends were graffiti artists. I wasnt very good with a spray can so i picked up a camera. I didnt really know what my purpose was; i just had to photograph my friends and their great sense of style. They were honoured to be documented. I was the only one with a camera who wasnt a tourist. All the teenagers posed for me, I was legitimate to them. "
Jamel Shabbaz, photographer.
Shabbaz is publishing next fall a reissue of his book "Back in the days" very special for the 10th year anniversary edition of the original book. Check more of his pics portraiting the early 80´s hip hop-graffiti scene from bronx+brooklyn, ny here
Eingestellt von florencia serrot geminelli um 4:11
Archivo del blog
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (99)
- pretty dresses from munich: 1920´s
- feliz navidad/merry christmas!
- pablo with yellow sunglasses, madrid
- we love: "Back in the days" photo book by Jamel Sh...
- marta in her room in schwabing, münchen
- we love: the double covers of zeit magazin
- Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Speech
- Abiah and Kacie, New York
- we love : Miroslav Tichý
- cristina se casó hoy!
- washed out snow from my window/luz de invierno
- rosas amarillas contra el frío
- coco rosie backstage, münchen
- ▼ diciembre (13)
- ► 2009 (197)
- ► 2008 (155)