miércoles, 15 de julio de 2009
r.i.p. dash snow
Dash Snow just died.
With 27 years of age.
He lived intense and fast; died the same way.
A great photographer that made of his life the best art piece/visual diaries in shape of photos, polaroids and a few installations at Deitch Gallery.
For all of you that didnt know his work, it will a good chance to see it.
beauty and sex and drugs and youthness.
his life, day by day.
Eingestellt von florencia serrot geminelli um 7:14
Archivo del blog
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (161)
- visual notes in two negatives together II
- mil millones trillones de gracias, detlef.
- lieber rikard
- kaori nakajima
- r.i.p. dash snow
- “He who fights with nobodies wins nothing”
- cuerpo-zürich-lago constanza-majakowski
- Annelies Strba
- madrid II
- visual notes in 2 negatives together
- henry wessel
- ▼ julio (15)
- ► 2008 (155)