im going tomorrow to vienna because must prepare everything for the opening of the exhibition visual diaries/girls at the ps artspace, the only art gallery i know with windows facing to a pool. The ps art space belongs to the prater sauna a great spot in wien -austria- with an art gallery, a club with great music, and a pool. all things we deeply love!
so vienna, we are very happy to share our exhibition with you! ;)
thanks so much to geronimo from prater sauna und kemi from lebook. vice mag austria will be covering the cocktails at the pool. some pics of the prater sauna, in case you are around tomorrow and wanna come to check out the exhibition.
martes, 12 de julio de 2011
Archivo del blog
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (50)
- vienna-visual notes take2
- satellites photos by trevor paglen
- we love: the work of frith kerr
- sunday: Isaac Julien´s "Ten Thousand Waves" film
- Desde el Archivo - 1: Ángela Vallvey, escritora
- we love: jürgen tellers´märchenstüberl photobook
- vienna-visual notes take1
- visual diaries/girls in vienna, on thursday 14th j...
- bar harbour- maine -new england
- Visual Diaries/Girls in Tokyo with twelvebooks
- ▼ julio (11)
- ► 2010 (161)
- ► 2009 (197)
- ► 2008 (155)