lunes, 20 de junio de 2011
the pretty cover of the day goes to brownbook and the illustration of noma bar
i love it, i love this mag, i love the fact that finally is possible to find a nice vision of the arabian world. i love the middle east, its exotism, its beautiful arquitecture and delicate taste and everything of how i feel while i am there (another great mag is bidoun which also shares this vision but is more focused in the arts-. from brownbook all i can say is that each issue brings a delightful reading.
Eingestellt von florencia serrot geminelli um 8:07
Archivo del blog
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (50)
- we love: the record covers of alex steinweiss
- presents from hong kong ;)
- the pretty cover of the day goes to brownbook and ...
- Weiß-Schwarz-Grün, münchen
- film still, berlin
- naranja, lirios
- we love: the edition of "naïades-néréides" by mich...
- Junge_Kunst features Visual Diaries/Girls with a b...
- a japanese contemporary dance
- ▼ junio (9)
- ► 2010 (161)
- ► 2009 (197)
- ► 2008 (155)