this guy is special. i dont really get catched up by fashion editorials or fashion photography easily. is hard to be creative in a field where a bounch of things have been said already, but this daniel sannwald- who comes from munich and studied fine arts here but lives now in london, is a breath of fresh air.
with a very very special style i must say im gratefully surprised by his mix-mashed photo-collages-sort of old-school-70´s-psicodelia posters with digital refined technique filled gaps-watercolour drops-gerhard richter´s influence. amazing work. here is some of the editorials and commercial work he has done already. good stuuffff. click click it!.
jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010
Archivo del blog
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (99)
- lili marleen vs. dominik walking, münchen
- dora maar: fashion photography- 1930´s
- wood-wood- i love my boyfriends clothes
- pretty things found in antiques´ shops in münchen
- we love: daniel sannwald, fashion photographer
- deutsche landschaft/german landscape: thurnau, fra...
- we love: dries van noten and his love for flowers
- bianca casady in münchen, photo by detlef schneide...
- frank sinatra, royal festival hall 1971 concert
- we love: the summer in new england, take 1
- dioni tabbers, berlin
- ▼ noviembre (12)
- ► 2009 (197)
- ► 2008 (155)